Automation Engineer (Indore)
Educational Qualification: - B.E. , B.Tech , Diploma, MSC (Branch :- Electrical)
Role and Responsibilities:-
- Provides engineering support in the process of designing, configuring, and troubleshooting of electrical, instrument and process control systems.
- Work in a team environment under the supervision of a senior or principal engineer with the capabilities of working independently.
- Supports the development of technical scope of work and specifications for project applications.
- Visit to Site for collection of Engineering Inputs and/or Commissioning and/or Deputation works
Desire Candidate Profile:-
- Knowledge and Proficiency on PLC Programming and troubleshooting.
- Hands on experience in SCADA and HMI development.
- Knowledge on Industrial Net Workings , Drives etc.
- Troubleshooting the Total integrated automation From (PLC + SCADA +Drive)
- Good knowledge on PLC Languages.
Knowledge on Allen Bradley PLC`s will be preferred.