Industrial Automation (Engineering Manager) (Pune/Indore)
Educational Qualification: - B.E. , B.Tech , Diploma, (Branch :- Electrical)
- Fully conversant in all aspects of System Integration (Automation and Control).
- Experienced across a variety of PLC, SCADA, HMI, Drives(Minimum of 10 years). - Strong Technical capabilities and planning skills on Rockwell Products.
- Prior experience of Managing projects on Rockwell automation preferably.
- 6 Years + experience in handling a team of automation engineers.
- Guiding, Mentoring and technical support to engineering team as on required basis.
- Previous experience working with or for a Systems Integrator would be highly advantageous
= Technical guidance, support and problem solving to team of engineers as and when required.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Responsibility for a project technically. Work closely with the Engineering Team and Management Team to ensure that the solution provided is technically acceptable and in accordance with the client specifications
- Communication with customer for all technical issues and plan the manpower accordingly.
- Overall responsibility for complete technical delivery of nominated projects - Overall technical and team management for nominated projects
- Manage the customer, develop close relationship and frequent communication with customer and achieve customer’s satisfaction.
- Manage Company Resource wisely to maintain the flow of the ongoing projects.
- Customer Management - Be the prime customer contact for Technical issues and ensure that the customer is both kept informed and under control by maintaining a pro-active approach at all times
- involved in the delivery of the project.
- Team Management - Ensure that team members are provided with the requisite task
Definitions, information and tools to perform the allocated tasks.
Minimum 10 years’ experience in which at least 6 years with Rockwell Products.